PIZA_OP
Discord [ex. Peanut#4270]: 
PIZA_OP#8198

Time zone: 
GMT+1

Any previous bans/warns? 
None!

Describe your current level of activity on the server:

I haven't got a chance to play on Seoul Roleplay yet sadly but I am very active on other Roleplays playing for around 3 to 6-8 hours every sinle day of the week. I will be active on this server very much just as others roleplays but mainly on the Fridays and Saturdays when I have time away from school.

Do you have access to a microphone?

I do! I easily can talk with people on the voice channel unless I feel uncomfortable, nervous or stressed.

Do you have any previous experience with police work?

I sadly don't have much experience other than knowing simple things Police works but I am going to try my best to learn the ways police works on SeoulRP and get new exciting experience to improve!

Do you have any experience with CombatRP?

I know simple ways of Combat Roleplay but I am not very skilled in the DetailRP. I think I am still quite good experienced with CombatRP as I did it couple times before on the server called SchoolRP where I participated in many CombatRP situations defending myself. I think over time on SchoolRP I improved my skills in the CombatRP and I am quite good at it.

What motivates you to apply for SPD?
I would like to explore what the Police work is like. I wanna see how the investigating criminals, arresting suspects, preserve law and order works. I think SPD would be a exciting experience for me about the completely new RP situations and events. I never got to interact with Police so much so instead I would like to see how it's like to interact with people and GangRPers as a Police Officer. One of the biggest things I value as a person is friendship and I think SPD would be a good place to meet new people and strengthen friendship with those I know from different Roleplay servers! I am a very kind person so I think I would be a good person people feel very happy to talk to! 

IC information:

Character name:

Kallyope Sánchez

Character age:

Nationality:

Spanish & Italian

Preferred pronouns:

She/Her

What motivates your character to join the force?

Kallyope since childhood was fascinated with Police Officers due to the heroes they were saving citizens in need, arresting criminals and stopping conflicts between people. She dreamed to become a Police Officer one day. She studied hard about Law and Justice in school spending so many hours a day and whole nights learning about it. Hoping one day she will get a chance to become a person she always dreamed to be.

Is your character familiar with self-defense?

Kallyope always got into some trouble at school because of bullies. When she was walking down the hallways the bullies kept asking her to do something irrational or to give them something most of the time she declined and was attacked by them for first few times she was defenseless but over time she began to be able to defend herself against them even once knocking them all out. Over few weeks bullies stopped with attacks on her as she continued to win every single fight against them.

How well does your character work with others?

Kallyope is a very friendly, caring, and open-hearted person. She was the nicest person in her class at Highschool that would work very actively with others whether it's a group project or just helping her own parents back at home with things like cooking or helping in the garden she always had the time to help her friends and family.

Is your character independent or a team player?

My character would be more of a team player. She would be more of a follower than a leader because she likes to listen to people orders like her parents telling her what to do at home. She may do some jobs independently but mostly she would follow in paths of her leader than believe in herself and her own mind. Although she wouldn't do anything irrational that her leader tells her to do.

What makes your character unique?

What I think makes Kallyope stand out from others is her love and careness shown by small things she does to others. She would do alot to keep everything friendly and in order. Kallyope is a person that would give her friends advice in the most desparate times when they need it.

Backstory [100+ words]

Kallyope was born on April 21 2001 in a little town nearby Barcelona to Maria Sanchez and Antonio Ricci. They spent most of their life there in a normal house. Kallyope would go to the elementary school mostly learning about Spanish language but in the free time she went to the library to just sit around and read books. One of the books caught her eye it was about the Law and Justice which got Kallyope fascinated. In the next lesson with her tutor she would begin to ask questions about the Law and Justice and ask who are the Police Officers. She knew they were some type of protectors of Law but she didn't really know what was the purpose of Police Officers and what were they doing. After that one lesson with her Tutor she became fascinated with the idea of preserving the Justice and helping people in need. When Kallyope and her family flew to Seoul she got into Seoul University her main priority in life was to become a Police Officer. She studied hard learning spending most of her time on Law education other than things like Math and Language. She had hard time making friends in Seoul since she had to learn Korean language when she just got into University and also get to know everyone better. She found a friend by the name of Elijah that started hanging out with her alot. Just like her Elijah was a foreigner however what Kallyope learned after some time spending with him was that his father was a Police Officer back in America which made Kallyope very curious since her main objective in life was becoming a Law Enforcement Officer. Over time she learned few things about Police yet what made Kallyope doubt her dream was the event in which Elijah had to leave Korea because his father got stabbed in the back in a jewelry store robbery as he was investigating the area which also took a effect on Kallyope's mind doubting due to dangerous situations that you are involved in as a Police Officer but Kallyope after some weeks became more motivated and confident in herself pursuing her dream job by becoming a Journalist that reports on the Law and Crime incidents for a bit until University Internships started as she was already in the line to sign in she still wondered if she could do it but she got rid of those thoughts in her mind and when it was her turn she signed in to become a Police Officer.

Level of education [Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.]

Bachelors

Scenarios:

If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?

I would take few steps back as I would warn the armed person to drop their weapon on the floor I would take out my tazer and aim at their chest. If they didn't comply I would press the trigger on the tazer putting them down on the floor as I would take out my cuffs and put them on suspect's hands arresting them. If the suspect swinged their weapon at me or hurt me by cutting with a blade or a sharp weapon I would take out my pistol and aim at their wrists or chest while pulling the trigger to make the suspect drop their weapon. If I felt threathened with near death I would shoot in leathal spots at the suspect eliminating the threat.

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?

I would pull out my radio and inform other Police Officers of the distress signal as then I would as fast as possible head out to the Officer in need of help location slowly and carefully looking aroundthe surroundings taking out my taser in case something happens. If I was alone I would specify my surroundings in the radio and in case anything happens be ready to tell my teammates. If I was in a group I would look around corners but focus mainly on finding the Officer in need of help.

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how do you react?

I would immediately call for help on the radio and try to make my escape from the armed individuals. I would be describe my location to my teammates as I was running and then head in their direction for help against the armed individuals. 

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?
If the higher up Officer was abusing their power I would first tell them to stop it if they didn't stop I would warn him the last time and explain to him the consequences of his actions. If they continued to abuse their power I would try and pull them back as I would be recording with my body cam the incident trying to get the Officer away from the suspect for there not to be any more harm. I would then take out my radio and call the other Officers to the scene in case the higher up Officer tried to do anything more reckless. After the situation I would contact the SPD Leadership and provide evidence and testimony of what happened.

Edited by PIZA_OP
  • Like 4

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

• Peanut locked this topic