Ilgwang (Daylight) Shop Application

luvnbeppy

๐ˆ๐†๐:

TSBBeppy

ย 

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ:ย 

Beppy#5963

ย 

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘:

I intend to be highly active once the server launches because it is a new server and I want to be able to expand myself RP wise.

ย 

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?:

Except for the two applications you asked me to resubmit in VC, I haven't applied for anything else.

ย 

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?:

I have no warnings or bans, and donโ€™t plan on getting any.

ย 

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:

The company's name will be Ilgwang, which means "Daylight" in Korean.

ย 

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:

ย 

Instead of my usual GangRP, I plan to try business RP with this business. I'd like to be allowed to try something new, and I'd like to design high-quality player clothes. It'd be similar to a Gucci-style designer boutique, but with a different name, brand, and so on.

ย 

Depending on the consumer base, several dress styles will be displayed. I'd like to have a shop that is interactive in the sense that players can feel like they're actually shopping in a clothing store, with small dressing rooms, clothing racks, and so on, to cater to the styles of the players' characters. It would be a cost-effective shop (minus some of the items).

Styles of Clothing: Goth, Soft-Core,Korean Top Fashion Trends

ย 

The shop would stock half inexpensive apparel and half higher-end goods, such as more costly clothing. I want to make the shop appealing to a wide range of customers.ย 

ย 

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:

ย 

I'd like to start a tailoring company since I think it'll be a pleasant change of pace in terms of RP, and I'd like to start designing skins more often. For me, designing outfits is more enjoyable than creating bases or whole skins. I want the company to be similar to a designer clothing store. Making clothes is something I like doing, and as a designer, I can give several copies of clothing and other accessories.

I also want to open a shop because I've seen businesses run on many servers, but they're always eateries, bars, or cafes, and I don't see clothes stores very frequently, and I'd want to alter that by having at least one player ran clothing store on the server.ย 

ย 

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.)

ย 

Shop-Owner: I would be the shop's owner and manager, as I want to ensure that the shop runs smoothly and efficiently.

Shopkeepers: They would work in positions such as cashier or stocking (RPing out folding clothes, hanging clothes, etc.)

Customers: Can request custom outfits, but can also buy from the outfits that are premade for store sale.

ย 

ย 

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„:

Aera Bu

๐€๐†๐„:

Twenty-Five Years Old

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?:ย 

Bachelors in Fashion designย 

Masters in Fashion buying and merchandisingย 

Minors in Fashion communications and fashion promotionย 

Minors in Fashion styling degree