Cawot

IGN:

Cawot69 

Discord:

Cawot<3#0860

Timezone:

GMT+2

Describe your activity within the server:

I'm planning to be very active since I'm online almost everyday. so like 4-6 hours per day 

Previous warns/bans, if so list them:

none! and I'm not planning on having any either!

Links to previous applications, if so, list them:

https://seoulrp.com/topic/534-cawots-staff-application/?do=findComment&comment=1148

https://seoulrp.com/topic/404-cawot69s-art-teacher-application/?do=findComment&comment=830

What is your chosen school employee role? (Nurse, Receptionist, Tutor, Janitor,  and teaching assistant )

I'm applying to become the dean!

Do you acknowledge the rules of the server?

I'm well aware of the rules and I plan to follow them accordingly!

Do you acknowledge being inactive for a certain amount of time will lead to a demotion?

I'm fully aware that if I'm not active I will be demoted. That is why I plan on being as active as I possibly can! and do my best to log if I somehow are gone for more than 3 days! 

IC Information

Character Name:
Althea Andreev

Current Occupation:

I have studied in a university in Korea after my school time in greece. I have then gotten employed at the local highschool. I worked as an art teacher for 3 years to then move to Seoul to pursue my own dreams, i am currently employed as a art teacher and I’m applying for the possession as I know I will work hard to both teach and handle the teachers around me, I want to show off that hard working get you places.

Provide 3 /me's of how your character fits into the chosen role.

/me she would stand outside of the classroom, listening in waiting to see if the students were chatting or being quiet. as well as listen to the teacher teaching, how they behaved towards the class.. she would grab the door handle gently before pushing the door open, slowly and quietly entering the room, she would stand in the doorway with her hands behind her back observing the students and teacher. she would smile and begin to say “excuse me!” she would say  and greet them with a little bow she would then make her way not trying to draw attention to herself to the back and sit down by an empty seat if there were any. if not she would stand at the back leaning against the wall. Observing the class!

/me she would look at the student in front of her with a concerned but yet serious look. she would sort out her papers before grabbing her pen and tapping it onto the desk. “So sweetheart. tell me, why are you reporting this teacher?” she would say with a concerned but yet welcoming tone. she would listen and note down the students' answers nodding in between writing. She would look up at the students with a heartfelt smile and tell them “ I can reassure you that the situation will be solved and dealt with. you do not have to worry about this happening again! now run along to class!” she would wave to the student leaving looking down at her notes seeming disappointed..

/me she would walk into the conference room, finding her sit and sit herself down in an upright position. she would take her stack of paper and put them in a neat and clean pile in front of her before taking her lovely pen and putting it behind her ear. she would pour herself a glass of water before the meeting and quickly go through her notes. As the headmistress began speaking she would note down what she would say including reactions and answers from her coworkers, when it was her turn to speak she would say in a confident and sweet tone “i agree with you all. the detentions and suspension has to be lowered down. At this rate we will not have any students left. we have do fix the issue as fast as we can and i can assure you that me and the team will try our best to find a quick and easy solution to this problem.” she would then take her pen and place it onto the table before taking a sip of her water. 

Graduation Year:

Major(s):

I have majors in Art, advanced math, english and communication 

Minor(s):

My minors is psychology, business, music and performing arts [theater] 

Academic Degree:

I have a few PHD’s for being at the top of my class in both math, English and art

Backstory:

/Minimum is 150 words/

She would be born on the 21 of December in a small little village in Greece, she would be raised by her grandparents due to her family being busy with owning a business, as she got older she would learn how to care for herself, making herself her own parent! She would be considered a mother figure in her own friend group which she was fine with, as she got older she was forced to move around a lot due to her parents business, it didn’t help that she was alone most of the time since they only stayed a few months in each country. She never picked up any of the language making her very anti social, she would have private tutors to help her under her studies, making her more interested in studying instead of partying, she had always been a fast learner and learn not to brag about her achievements due to no one having time to care about them, as she graduated earlier than most of the people her age she just continue to study, she would make her move from her and her parents business as the age of 19, she would move to Korea to see if she could teach out something she was passionate about, art and teaching! She would settle down and continue to study for a year at a high class university, she would then finally get herself out of her bubble! She would apply for jobs around, while all of that would happen she would get a call from her grandparents that her parents had passed away in a plane crash, she would start to feel empty realizing that she didn’t care. Since they didn’t raise her… she decided right then and there that she would never let a child get neglected like she did and she started to act like a mother around her co-workers and students

Scenarios

/Minimum 30 words for each scenario/

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?:

I would stand tall, calm and somewhat imitating , giving them the disappointed motherly look, i would make myself noticed by the students before saying “excuse me, I don’t think this behavior of yours will get you any places, I suggest you stop before you get yourself in a detention” I would see if they stopped if not, if they continued I would hand out an detention and note down their behavior to a future suspension, if they however stoped I would give them a thanks and continue with my day.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?:

I would tell them in a voice making myself clear that I’m not playing around. “I don’t tolerate this disrespect here, now if you could stop before getting yourself in detention that would be amazing wouldn’t it?” If they continued I would hand out a detention and note down the act they were doing, if they stopped I would ask them not to repeat and I’m leaving them with a warning and trust. And if I hear anymore coming from that student I would hand them a detention myself.

What would you do, if another school employee was doing something that's hazardous?:

I would pull them to my office to have a chat with them, I would first ask why they did this and what’s the thought process behind it. I would then ask how I think the student would react if they saw their role model act this way. I would then ask them to ask their age and depending on the situation I would hand out a warning or removal from the faction, I would be disappointed and would do my best to make sure if anyone was involved that they are okay or they get punished as well.

• Like 2

"IM NOT 12?!"

spacer.png

Discord: Cawot<3#0860

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Thank you so much for applying, however at this time we have decide to decline your application for the time being. This does not stop you from applying for other positions within the faction, and I do encourage to apply.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this application in.

• Like 1

Education Faction Lead

Media Team Coordinator

EMS Psychiatrist Head

Happiness Anime Girl GIF by HIDIVE