Kats Promotion | Dean Application

Katz

OOC Information

IGN: DrKatzz

Discord: Katz#1011

Timezone: 

CST

Describe your activity within the server:

If the server was open I would be pretty active mostly serving 7-8 hours days off work but with work probably 1-3 hours when I can. I’m always available on discord and able to get in contact easily even if I have work but will take a bit longer. 

Previous warns/bans, if so list them:

None

Links to previous applications, if so, list them:

What is your chosen school employee role? (Nurse, Receptionist, Tutor, Janitor,  and teaching assistant )

Dean

Do you acknowledge the rules of the server?

yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge being inactive for a certain amount of time will lead to a demotion?

Yes, I understand if I am inactive I will be demoted.

IC Information

Character Name:

Enaki Aki

Current Occupation:

None

Provide 3 /me's of how your character fits into the chosen role.

/me would sit down at the table, taking a glance at all the teachers, faculty, etc. “We need to figure out how we will continue with the high Detention, Suspension, rates within the School. We also need to speak about encouraging students on taking the Masters Exam hopefully graduate College and/or Graduating Highschool to get into college, any ideas?” She would of paused, opening the floor to anyone who had a Idea on improving the school. 

/me stared at the student. She seemed very disappointed, Atleast her aura gave. “.. I wish I didn’t have to do this but, due to the fact you have constantly been put into detention, and been in my office more than once.. I will have to suspend you, but understand this will effect you if you plan to Graduate full years of college understand? ? Never be afraid to come to my office if you feel a Professor or Employee is ever disrespecting you in a way. I would rather you snitch on a staff member than risk your future being slowed down, okay?” She then grabbed her pen and started to write down, before turning over to her cabinet and handing the student some candy. “I’ll see you in four days. I don’t want to see you in my office or a even worse and stern talking too will happen, remember. You are a College student also an Adult, let’s start acting like one and being a prime example why (Mascot) is better, Cya Buddy.” She then turned her head, grabbing some papers out the filing cabinet.

/me entered the employee lounge, looking at the staff members. “Why,  isn’t it lively in here? How is everyone?” She would then walk to the coffee maker, starting it up as she nodded to the responses. “How lovely, does anyone want coffee? Also, who will be staying after school, I will be hosting a Little hang out at .. that one Cafe if it’s open, the tab is on me of course” She turned around, smiling as she waited for everyone’s response. 

Graduation Year:  2018

Major(s):  Educational Administration,  Business, sociology, and Psychology 

Minor(s): US History, English Arts. 

Academic Degree: PHD in Education

Backstory:

/Minimum is 150 words/

Enaki was born in the Middle of nowhere.. Small Village side of Japan, She Grew up In an Orphanage, and the only "Home" She ever really knew, The Orphanage, wasn't necessarily special, nor did the Orphanage really give any of the Children the love they needed. The Children were basically somewhere they could stay until they were old enough to leave, In this case, it also mean's Enaki has a very Basic Background, She cooked, Cleaned, The normal Chores, Although she didn't really have any tendency to play around with other children either.. but more like the Motherly Role in friendships and always watched, helped, and nurture the other children until everything was okay. Enaki school life was also very normal, she attended school, Did her work, and Graduated... Through this time period, Enaki did not know who her parents were, why she was left at the Orphanage.. and Most times don't even know why she always looked different than the other Children, but she never took much thought to it, and always just enjoyed being alive, living, and meeting new people. When Enaki became of age she eventually left that small run down Orphanage and Village, to Karakura. She didn't really have any necessary reason to escape to Karakura but simply it was a town, filled with new things, people, and atmosphere, When She was traveling around Karakura, she took her first steps at the Shrine, and everything was very different to Enaki. She grew up, very .. basic, so she joined the Shrine as a Shrine Maiden. Eventually 4 years later she left the Shrine, returning back to College. While she was within the shrine, Enaki supported a Lady named Amelia with a Foster Home Service, since she grew up as a Orphan she wanted children to be able to have a good life, eventually she finally decided she wanted to become apart of the School District, and put all her time and college experience into becoming a History and English teacher, as she was a teacher she was still going to school for a PHD degree and eventually got married. When she graduated, she was content with her life until her and her husband moved to Seoul, She didn’t know where to start, and eventually thought about becoming the Headmaster, putting some use to her PHD Diploma but eventually it turned more than that, she realized if she became the Headmaster she could provide more than she could as a Teacher, she could help students within school and outside of the assistance was ever needed, and she would be able to make life easier for her employees who also loved children aswell. So, she decided to apply and wait for an response 

Scenarios

/Minimum 30 words for each scenario/

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?:

She approached the situation, Immediately separating the two individuals “STOP IMMEDIATELY, what is going on here?” She would stand in between as she looked at the two students. “It doesn’t matter who thrown the first ping or who started it. You KNOW the school rules, You both will be having a good time in detention today. I want you both in my office in 5 minutes tops” she would shoo them away, and stood to make sure they went opposite ways before heading to her office to wait on them. 

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?:

She stared at the student as they made their remark. She would then sigh “You know we don’t tolerate that type of behavior. I am greatly disappointed, I personally had to hear that coming from your mouth. This is considered bullying, and bullying will NOT be tolerated on school grounds as long as I work here. If I hear another negative insult, comment or anything else. I will see you in my office, understood? Now go on to class” she would then watch the student walk away while giving the other student who was disrespected a piece of candy “don’t listen to them alright? Come to my office if this EVER happens again.” 

What would you do, if another school employee was doing something that's hazardous?:

(  If they didn’t know or something small) She watched before standing closely to the Employee. “WOAH! Don’t do that on school grounds, that could be very VERY dangerous. Here, I can show you the proper way to do it” she would quickly go to them and help. “No worries! I just don’t want you to get hurt okay?”

(if it’s breaking rules that’s been full known) : She put her hands onto her hips “You .. do know, you know what. Go to my office. Me, you both know you have broken a rule that .. EVERYONE knows widely not to do.” She started walking to the door, waving the employee her way “follow me, we will speak more about this. For now, I will give you a WARNING but.. this happens again, I will have to talk to other SLT, for a punishment” she waited before the employee followed her to her office. 

• Like 1

Accepted!

Thank you so much for applying for this position, after further review we have decided to accept your application.

Please reach out to disequilibrium#6192 via dms or ping in the SLRP School Faction Discord for your role!

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Education Faction Lead

Media Team Coordinator

EMS Psychiatrist Head

Happiness Anime Girl GIF by HIDIVE