hi, do you think slrp beta was fun?

FireHawk

• FireHawk changed the title to hi, do you think slrp beta was fun?

me not knows reallllyyy... CUZ I WASNT THERE ;sob;

• Like 3

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

I quite enjoyed the beta, though SPD did get a bit stressful with the amount of hate/targetting received by Gangrpers. Still had a great time , met some new people and enjoyed some decent roleplay.

• Like 3

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I still don't have a mouse pad.

9 hours ago, Peanut said:

I quite enjoyed the beta, though SPD did get a bit stressful with the amount of hate/targetting received by Gangrpers. Still had a great time , met some new people and enjoyed some decent roleplay.

I agree man. I really liked the beta version of SLRP. I had a lot of good and fun memories that i like to look back on! I Though i do agree, in the beta there was a lot of failrp, targeting, bating perms, avoidrp and so much more from gangrpers targeting officers. I still had a fun time being an officer, rping it out and everything though the gangrp back then definitely wasnt the most enjoyable

Though my probabbly one of my favriote moments in the server is when it became really inactive and me and fourbros began to goof off a lot. It would just be me and him on the server sometimes so it was fun doing dumb shit with him. I gave him my taser and we would run around tasing eachother, i remember one time he timed it perfectly to tase me to the point where i couldnt stand back up. Another good moment is working on the 808 case file with taco. At a point in the server the main cops online  was me, jiro,  and taco. Me and jiro also had a lot of fun doing duo jobs and even raids. Though doing detective work was really fun too and im excited to get back at it

All in all i had a lot of good and fun memories on the server, i wouldnt be here if i didnt think the server was fun! It had a lot of good memories and fun moments but the gangrp was a lot back then,

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, hotgoths said:

beta was pretty fun, specific players & bugs ruined the experience for others but rp was pretty nice at times

Omg I remember with the tasers sometimes when you shot them it would glitch and you would tase yourself 😭

It was so annoying and worrying during chases cause you could tase yourself and you would be down for like 10 seconds and by the you got up they where long gone 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, EnderBubs said:

Omg I remember with the tasers sometimes when you shot them it would glitch and you would tase yourself 😭

It was so annoying and worrying during chases cause you could tase yourself and you would be down for like 10 seconds and by the you got up they where long gone 

Just get good and don't tase yourself

• Like 4