Russian lang

IGN:

II_Ironics_II

Language you want:

Russian

How did the character adopt the language?: 

Dustin Aleman was originally born in Russia for a majority of his life. Dustin's foundation was speaking Russian to his peers and parents, which developed fluency in the language, via going to school and socializing. Dustin has always been a person of ingenuity and ambition, which complimented his general persona. Later in his middle school life, he wanted to finish his school in another country, just to experience more of life. His parents agreed to letting him finish his schooling, however, the finances were a bit of an issue. Dustin dug more into his research and found a peculiar place called 'Seoul'. Seoul was very inexpensive to live, free health insurance, and had a decent school.  Without hesitation, he mentioned the place to his parents, and were humble enough to let him stay there. Dustin was placed in a special class that the teacher was fluent in speaking Russian. Though, Dustin did struggle in learning the native language. However, the teacher was able to guide him through the learning process, and eventually became fluent in his 9th year of high school. Dustin is now in his 12th grade year, conversing with his parents on the phone in Russian, while adopting fluency in Seoul's native language. 

• Like 4

Accepted

Honestly, the application is Great. I love how the story is worded, and its like actually reading a book that a writer made. All though, if you make another application Go into detail on what the teacher did to teach you Russian. Other than that, the story is good.

To get your language, DM Taco#0503 or Calvin#4321 Since I cannot give the language with my permissions.

• Like 4

• ODXans locked this topic