Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

BST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I fullly understand

Describe your activity on the server:

When the server gets releasted i will be able to play for around 4-5 hours depending on if i am busy or not.

Do you have any previous bans?:

nope, im a good boy

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

SPD Application (Not checked yet)

What are your current role(s) on the server?:

No idea, as the server isnt up yet

What experiences do you have in roleplay?:

I play another RP server called SRP, through out playing i have begain to learn and understand how to detailRP throught the year as well. In that server I used to gangrp alot and i have learned alot about combatRP and I have learned alot about RP in general throughout the year of playing on that server. I have been playing SRP for over a year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kira Volkonsky

Preferred Name:

Kira

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Nationality:

Russian

Academic Degree:

Bachelor degree

Major(s):

Business and communications

Minor(s):

English, Drama and Maths

Languages (Applied for and accepted, and native):

No other language

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Maths

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My main motivation to become a teacher is so that I can make a difference in children's lives. Every student that I interact with can teach me something new about life. As a teacher, I help them get from where they are to where they want to be. I am there to show them the way. I am a role model. On top of that, as a teacher, I can take credit for all their hard work. This is a job where you can get paid a good amount and be proud of what you do. Teachers are all well aware of the difficulties of their job. It's hard and long hours. If you are a teacher, you know the rest. I love the job that I have. Teaching is fun! How do you feel when you walk into a classroom? Are there any rules you follow for your classroom? If you were a teacher, what rule would you create for your class? I will mainly be there to show the students to a better life

As a teacher, what are the rules you would enforce  when being in a class?:

These would be my rules in a classroom setting: 

Rule 1: No food or drinks are allowed.
They can stop other students from focusing by distracting them, most likely with the sounds of crunching. This could also make an unnecessary mess which is then left for the janitors to clean up, if the messes were made during the morning then it would most likely eventually start to smell which is another distracting thing for students in later classes. 

Rule 2: When you raise your hand, do not call out, keep it raised until you are called on.
This is important due to the fact that when the teacher is interrupted by students it could distract students from their learning or delay the lesson entirely, Students must raise their hand especially when the teacher is speaking to avoid punishment for both themselves and their fellow classmates.

Rule 3: Keep your hands and feet to yourself, Don't touch your classmates.
this should be an obvious one but it is again to stop students from being distracted during the lessons, it is also not appropriate to be doing such things during school hours and should be left until they have left school grounds at home time.

Rule 4: Anything said over controversial topics will just be information, Do not impose your ideas over those topics in the class.
This is to control any arguments that may happen over opinions students may have on touchy subjects which could distract the lesson, this is also to minimize any offensive talk during said topics.

Rule 5: Phones must be on silent and/or turned off.
This is another distraction rule, to keep from distracting other students from the lessons, all phones must be either turned off or switched on silent mode. you must also avoid answering any phone calls you may get unless you have had special permission from the teacher (Eg: family emergencies, illnesses, etc).

Rule 6: Keep from insulting students and/or the teacher(s).
It is rude to insult a person and this will not be tolerated during lessons, not only is it rude but such behavior could lead to a form of bullying, therefore it shall not be allowed.

Backstory: (Minimum 150 Words)

[484 words]

Kira Volkonsky was born in a small town in Russia called Pskov, located in the Northwestern part of the country. She spent her childhood in Pskov before moving to St. Petersburg, the capital of Russia, to study at the University of Architecture and Civil Engineering.  After that she moved back to her hometown to work in a software company. Kira was very open about her background and how it was difficult for her to find her place in the city. She has mentioned on numerous occasions that her parents didn't approve of the fact that she chose a career that was so unrelated to the family business, but she was determined to follow her own path. She wasn't too keen on the idea of a career in architecture, however she was forced to accept it when she was accepted into the faculty of the school of architecture. Kira fell in love with the idea of creating a very warm and inviting home, and decided that it was her calling. When her father asked her to become the head of the company after he died, she decided that she needed to take control of the business. She put her life and soul into the company and it was successful. In fact, she managed to turn it into a multi-million dollar company with an amazing workforce. Along with the company, she was given an award by the Russian Minister of Science and Culture, Alexander Shulgin, for being one of the most influential people of St. Petersburg. Kira moved to New York to start her own business and get to work. She also gave birth to her first child, Vika, in a state of complete bliss. Kira started her blog, Family Time With Kira, in October 2008 to document her life and how she chose to live it in an unconventional way. She used her blog to share her personal life with her readers. She decided to take all the time that she needed for herself and her family. In just three years she earned the title as one of the best lifestyle bloggers in New York and her profile rose in Russian social circles as well. In July 2013 Kira announced that she was closing her blog. She wanted to spend more time in her business and her home. This led to a rift in the online community that formed around her blog, as many were very upset and wanted to keep her blog alive. As the final post of her blog, Kira made a very heartfelt apology to her readers for any pain that she might have caused. In October 2013, Kira announced on her blog that she was engaged to another woman. Kira stated that this was her decision, and she would not explain how she ended up with a second wife. The issue came to the surface when the other woman, Olga Volkonskaya. After 5 years of working on her company she moved to Seoul to apply to become a teacher at the local big school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role Play Scenarios:

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?

[177 words]

If a group of people was miss behaving i would send them outside. If they were being bullies my brothers and I would have to send them outside. This does not mean that we allow them to just be mean to people. If someone is bullying them then that should be dealt with too. Its not OK. Most people, if they read this blog, know that i have four sisters and we are very close. It was a very difficult time when my father, who raised me, and my sister Liz, who was pregnant with my second brother, died. This situation can be chalked up to a few things. Firstly, we were out of money. Secondly, a few bad choices were made on my part. The first part is a really hard pill to swallow. Especially when my sister, whom had me and my oldest son since she was 17, is trying to work and support 3 children, by herself. Anyway, there was a crisis at home and my 3rd and youngest brother, Mark, was with me.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?

[222 Words]

If a student was not being respectful i would just take that away from the teacher, and not him or her, because i didn't want that in the classroom. I was always so angry with him but i was also scared of him. I always took what he said to heart and when he would yell at me i was sure that he hated me and didn't want me as a teacher. He never told me that. But he did yell at me when i did something he thought was wrong. I was just a child and didn't know better. I didn't see how he was wrong, he was so mean. He would scream at me in front of my students and put me down. I tried so hard to show him that i could be respectful. I put myself down because i felt so stupid when i did something wrong. I really did care about my students so i would try to fix the mistakes they made, or help them as much as i could. But he told me he didn't want me anymore and he didn't like the way i was teaching. It hurt me so much because i had put so much effort and heart into trying to be a good teacher. I didn't want him to be upset.

What would you do, if another School Employee is doing something that's hazardous?

[163 words]

if another School Employee is doing something that's hazardous i would probably shut them down even if they are from another campus. At the moment i believe i would be in a stand off with another more senior person who was also doing the same but at the time i was in a weak position in the hierarchy. In some cases i had to physically move people out of my area because they were creating a safety hazard. Like many other staff members i have witnessed people doing dangerous tasks and when the admins come to see what the situation is they are left to watch them continue. My gut feeling is they dont trust their staff. It's tough to find out what will and won't be tolerated because you are not privy to the true story behind the reason for the banning. If there is no reason to ban, why do you need to treat people unfairly and just let them go?

• Like 1

Accepted!

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply! After further review, we have decided to accept your application!

Please dm or ping disequilibrium#6192 for your roles in the Education Discord!

• Like 2

Education Faction Lead

Media Team Coordinator

EMS Psychiatrist Head

Happiness Anime Girl GIF by HIDIVE