MIYUSHI BIOGRAPHY I みゆし

yunglady

The Miyushi family was ORIGINALLY founded  by Masuno Miyushi I,  alongside her husband Kaito Miyushi I, in 1896, April 26th

Masuno Miyushi Sr. was born on 1930, May 21st.

Masuno Miyushi Jr, the current was born on the January 5th, 1977.

Masuno Miyushi Jr's backstory

On the day of January 5th, 1977 at Japan,  Tokyo.  The soon to be third family coordinator, Masuno Miyushi Jr.  Masuno had always been the talkative girl since her days in pre-school, she had already made plenty of friends as she grew up, her parents began to distance themselves from Masuno, as they wanted Masuno to figure out how to manage by herself at the age of 10-12, she got used to that surprisingly fast, by the time as she grew some more, she was already in 9th grade, at this point. Masuno was already a very bossy yet nice person, and as she  rounded up her final years at the school she went to, she soon pursued herself to go to a Police academy, and as her years went by yet again! She already saw offers from the Japanese Force, that once she would graduate she would be hired here and start here at this time! But Masuno did not give in yet, she wanted to be like that 1% of Police academists to get a masters degree at Criminal Justice AND Law Enforcement. And as Masuno slowly grew to her early 20's, she managed to gain her goal at the age of 24, she graduated top of her class. Only after that was she ready to join the police force, which she did. She started officially working for the Japanese police force in Tokyo as a full-on Police Recruit & a trainee in the investigator division! And as Masuno slowly went up the ranks by the years, she started seeing a male which she married just a year later, the pair then had a child, Masuno Jr. decided to break the  chain, and named her child..Rin Miyushi, she expected for her child to be normal, which soon proved wrong, especially after Masuno left in an attempt to join the SAT, she had been a private for two years before she received an invite to the full SAT, and by that she had began instantly out-performing most members, with her quick thinking and well-thought out plans she was able to outmanuver a lot of people, she persuaded a lot of the most wanted criminals by the SAT, which soon, at the age of 34, made her stand at the ranking of Colonel, she now went by Colonel Masuno Miyushi Jr.  And as she slowly grew older, she adopted a lost child to her family, Hanako Sakura Miyushi, which is currently 21. But by the time when Hanako was 19, and Rin was 16, she taught Rin how to use weapons and be a criminal, even influencing poor Rin by making her watch Hanako and her gang members kill people! When Masuno found out, she was not happy.. She scolded Hanako for hours on end..And attempted to help Rin, but Rin seemed different..She seemed to have started liking all the violence, and after persuasion from her cousin, Adele Hozumi Misono, Rin went to a..Japanese city, where she completely lost her mind and began her criminal life, whilst knowing very well that her own mother was a higher-up in the SAT. Rin met the love of her life there, Ren Inigawa. Masuno kept on visiting her, she was completely confused about where she was..And by 41 she had returned to Tokyo, only to figure out that two side branches of the Miyushi family had moved to Seoul, she went on temporary leave as an SAT and went to Seoul, a distinct part where it was constantly violence and problems, Masuno did not have it and she joined the local police force, and within just one month, she was already almost killed during a prison break, where she had her neck slit open, as she was taken to the hospital by a member, her entire family came by, through the window Masuno, all weak..Eyes filled with regret, she looked at her family members as she was on the verge of passing away, but thanks to her lovely family, she was donated blood and barely made it out alive! After which Masuno quit her job as a Police Officer and picked up a new habit..Which was making drinks, she got pretty consistent with it, and when she figured out she had the proper funds to open her own bar at 42, she did! She worked for the bar for about 4 years until she decided that it was time to pass it to someone who could do it faster than her..She was getting pretty old! And it so happened that she swore to her only biological child, now  Rin Rykimi-Miyushi that she will give her the bar and everything with it, Masuno is currently 47 and is enjoying her free time.

Relations

Masuno Miyushi Sr. [1930-1999]

"You were the best, the most beautiful mother I could ever ask for.."

Akira Miyushi [1929-1997]

"Thank you for what you've done for the Miyushi family, I will always miss you, dad.."

Akane Miyushi [????-????]

"My dear..dear sister, I love you, thanks for being there all the  time."

Erina Hozumi [????-????]

"I don't remember you that well.."

Rin Rykimi-Miyushi [????-????]

"You are my only daughter, I will never let go of you, my dear Rin.."

Ren InIgawa [????-????]

"Rin swore to protect you with her life, I swear the same to you."

Thank you for reading a mess of a biography! It's my first attempt making one, so everything is not accurate especially the ages..

Credit to 7860 for helping out!

Edited by yunglady
  • Like 3

On 12/15/2022 at 4:13 PM, CarnageRP said:

I'm looking foreword to see what this family can bring to Seoul!!!

Well in the beta, it managed to bring a lot. But now I want to give it lore, a LOT of lore..And that is going to take me a very long time, because I need to come up with the backstory with Masuno Miyushi Sr. And Masuno Miyushi the I, and then the lore behind the name..yada yada I could go on but you get the point, right?

• Like 2

On 12/14/2022 at 8:32 AM, yunglady said:

The Miyushi family was ORIGINALLY founded  by Masuno Miyushi I,  alongside her husband Kaito Miyushi I, in 1896, April 26th

On the day of January 5th, 1977 at Japan,  Tokyo.  The soon to be third family coordinator, Masuno Miyushi Jr.  Masuno had always been the talkative girl since her days in pre-school, she had already made plenty of friends as she grew up, her parents began to distance themselves from Masuno, as they wanted Masuno to figure out how to manage by herself at the age of 10-12, she got used to that surprisingly fast, by the time as she grew some more, she was already in 9th grade, at this point. Masuno was already a very bossy yet nice person, and as she  rounded up her final years at the school she went to, she soon pursued herself to go to a Police academy, and as her years went by yet again! She already saw offers from the Japanese Force, that once she would graduate she would be hired here and start here at this time! But Masuno did not give in yet, she wanted to be like that 1% of Police academists to get a masters degree at Criminal Justice AND Law Enforcement. And as Masuno slowly grew to her early 20's, she managed to gain her goal at the age of 24, she graduated top of her class. Only after that was she ready to join the police force, which she did. She started officially working for the Japanese police force in Tokyo as a full-on Police Recruit & a trainee in the investigator division! And as Masuno slowly went up the ranks by the years, she started seeing a male which she married just a year later, the pair then had a child, Masuno Jr. decided to break the  chain, and named her child..Rin Miyushi, she expected for her child to be normal, which soon proved wrong, especially after Masuno left in an attempt to join the SAT, she had been a private for two years before she received an invite to the full SAT, and by that she had began instantly out-performing most members, with her quick thinking and well-thought out plans she was able to outmanuver a lot of people, she persuaded a lot of the most wanted criminals by the SAT, which soon, at the age of 34, made her stand at the ranking of Colonel, she now went by Colonel Masuno Miyushi Jr.  And as she slowly grew older, she adopted a lost child to her family, Hanako Sakura Miyushi, which is currently 21. But by the time when Hanako was 19, and Rin was 16, she taught Rin how to use weapons and be a criminal, even influencing poor Rin by making her watch Hanako and her gang members kill people! When Masuno found out, she was not happy.. She scolded Hanako for hours on end..And attempted to help Rin, but Rin seemed different..She seemed to have started liking all the violence, and after persuasion from her cousin, Adele Hozumi Misono, Rin went to a..Japanese city, where she completely lost her mind and began her criminal life, whilst knowing very well that her own mother was a higher-up in the SAT. Rin met the love of her life there, Ren Inigawa. Masuno kept on visiting her, she was completely confused about where she was..And by 41 she had returned to Tokyo, only to figure out that two side branches of the Miyushi family had moved to Seoul, she went on temporary leave as an SAT and went to Seoul, a distinct part where it was constantly violence and problems, Masuno did not have it and she joined the local police force, and within just one month, she was already almost killed during a prison break, where she had her neck slit open, as she was taken to the hospital by a member, her entire family came by, through the window Masuno, all weak..Eyes filled with regret, she looked at her family members as she was on the verge of passing away, but thanks to her lovely family, she was donated blood and barely made it out alive! After which Masuno quit her job as a Police Officer and picked up a new habit..Which was making drinks, she got pretty consistent with it, and when she figured out she had the proper funds to open her own bar at 42, she did! She worked for the bar for about 4 years until she decided that it was time to pass it to someone who could do it faster than her..She was getting pretty old! And it so happened that she swore to her only biological child, now  Rin Rykimi-Miyushi that she will give her the bar and everything with it, Masuno is currently 47 and is enjoying her free time.

Relations

"Thank you for what you've done for the Miyushi family, I will always miss you, dad.."

Erina Hozumi [????-????]

Ren InIgawa [????-????]

Thank you for reading a mess of a biography! It's my first attempt making one, so everything is not accurate especially the ages..

Should have killed masuno when I had the chance

• Like 2

On 12/14/2022 at 8:32 AM, yunglady said:

Relations

Erina Hozumi [????-????]

Ren InIgawa [????-????]

Also when where you in the detective division???

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, EnderBubs said:

LMAOOO bro bro remember when karito found the katana with wraiths blood and he went kinda crazy and pinned masuno against the wall?

What happened O_O

• Like 2

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

1 minute ago, PIZA_OP said:

What happened O_O

Karito snapped after he found a weapon in masuno‘s bar that had a note from wraith. Aka the 808 member who tortured karito mentally. He snapped and pinned masuno against a wall asking how the katana got there and if she knew anything since karito knew she had some relationship with 808 and wraith due to past investigations

• Like 2

Ohh- I see

• Like 2

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

"Awa awa!~

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

OH I see- Wait.. When was it? Was it like- When Masuno was a Police Officer?

• Like 2

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

"Awa awa!~

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂