Joetempz Family advertisement request

General Information:

IGN (ex. 16chunks)

Joetempz

Discord (ex. Taco#0503):

Joetempz#5900

Do you currently have any other adverts?

No I do not

Organization Details:

What are you advertising?

A family

What is your organizations name?

Nagamasa

Permanent invite link to the discord:

https://discord.gg/8vfspQ2DZx

How many people are involved with your organization?

What makes your organization unique to others?

You work differently with an organization, depending on the organization’s culture. An organization’s culture is similar to its overall “personality.” For example, some organizations operate in a highly “business-like” fashion with extensive formality of rules. Other organizations pride themselves on operating in a highly informal, relaxed fashion But ours will be a Kind family. There is a variety of leadership styles, ranging from highly involved to detached. Autocratic leadership means decisions are made from the top down, and often based on the personality of the top leaders. In contrast, participative leaders aim to involve as many people in decisions as is practical and decisions are often made by consensus.

How long has your organization been active previous to this application?

It was made a day before me posting this application

Give a description of your organization for the advert:

Our family keep these things in mind for example. A family is the most important place for any individual and it is considered as the root of people. Without a family, one cannot have a decent and happy life. I also live in a family consisting of several members. So as you can tell we know how a family could change and affect someone's life. Also The majority of the families in rural India are still living in a primitive age. They prefer living in a large family and it brings a sense of deep happiness among the family members. I am lucky to have one of such families here in a remote state - Bihar in India. Thank you for the question. I am happy to have the chance of describing my family here. We take this in mind and make all of them things a must since as I said we know how a family can affect/change someone's life

Agreement:

- By sending in an application, you agree that you'll have to transfer ownership, your advert will be managed by a staff member in the government discord, overseen by the directors, and removed upon any violation of Seoul Roleplay rules or discord TOS.

• Like 1

• Peanut locked this topic