Grace's Business Application

πƒπˆπ’π‚πŽπ‘πƒ: ItsKami16

πƒπ„π’π‚π‘πˆππ„ π˜πŽπ”π‘ π€π‚π“πˆπ•πˆπ“π˜ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑: On every other day or even daily

π€ππ˜ ππ‘π„π•πˆπŽπ”π’ π€πππ‹πˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππ’?: No

π€ππ˜ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†π’/𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐒?:No

ππ€πŒπ„ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ”π’πˆππ„π’π’?:Sakura CafΓ©

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 π“πŽ πƒπŽ π–πˆπ“π‡ π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ”π’πˆππ„π’π’?:Β Β Sakura CafΓ© is an aesthetic cafΓ© located at the edge of the shopping district. We serve comfort food, for your soul and your taste buds! From delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies, to Cozy Bear Mochas, to our special Sakuran Mochi, your taste buds will be rolling in delight. It all started when Irene Tainashi, our owners mother who cultivated these delicacies throughout her years traveling throughout several countries. Each recipe has their own story to tell, and a delicious bite to eat.Β  Sakura cafΓ© wants to provide a safe, comfortable, and pleasant atmosphere for our customers to enjoy their sweet treats and to hang out with friends. Whether you're there to eat, or to just enjoy the plants and coziness of the cafΓ© it is a guaranteed good time.

π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π“πŽ πŽπ–π 𝐀 ππ”π’πˆππ„π’π’?: I want to own a business to provide a safe, comfortable place for players to hang out and destress without the worry of gangs or any other dangers they might deal with on the daily. I want players to be excited to come to the cafΓ© for adorable sweet treats and the amazing atmosphere that comes with it. I want to provide jobs to the community and enjoy it.

π‡πŽπ– πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 π“πŽ 𝐑𝐔𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ”π’πˆππ„π’π’? I plan on having me as the owner, then four managers, for every manager there will be four employees to follow. There will be the two cashiers and two waiters. The cashiers will be responsible for manning the cash registers, helping customers with any questions they might have, and keeping a good atmosphere going, whether that be music, or a daily quote on our board. The waiters will be visiting the customers that decide to dine in at our cafΓ©. They will be assigned a set, 1 or 2. Tables 1-3 will be set one and 4-6 will be set 2. Waiters will be fully responsible to keep up with orders and keep the customers happy. I will hold my managers responsible for their employees and their own actions, as well as make it clear that there will be punishments, and they will be fired if the offenses are clear. We do not tolerate any violent, inappropriate, or vulgar employees or customers in the Sakura CafΓ©. The cafe's whole point is to provide a safe place for the customers, any employee that disregards this will be punished. I will help make dessert models for the food, like on SRP.Β  We will have a menu of 12 items that will be restocked weekly.

πˆπ‚ πˆππ…πŽπ‘πŒπ€π“πˆπŽπ

π‘πππ€πŒπ„?:Grace Tainashi

𝐀𝐆𝐄?:21

π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π†π„ 𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒?: Graduated from highschool at 17, graduated college at 20

ππ”πŒππ„π‘?:023 115 978

• Like 4