Twin's Tailoring

๐ˆ๐†๐: Mokhi

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ:ย ย Mochi๐“†ฉโค๐“†ช#9397

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘: always active

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?: none

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?: none

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: Twin's Tailoring

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I plan to run a handmade tailoring with my twin sister Sae (SkullSiren). And in this shop ill be selling minecraft skins/ outfits, i do custom orders and have premade outfits in case they want a display option instead of waiting maybe an hour or two.ย clothing off of NameMc will need some sort of tweaking, whether youโ€™re ready to admit it or not. Itโ€™s perfectly fine to rock your freshly de-tagged stuff straight out of the store, but if you take it to a proper tailor to tweak the shoulders, hem, etc., youโ€™ll have a better appreciation for what youโ€™ve just bought and really give it that unique feeling. I genuinelyย love making skins for fun and i have spent countless hours on creating completely new skins and many people have shown major interest on my creations.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: So that my character can no longer be poor and i can buy a house for me and my family

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.) Owner , CO Owner , Tailor

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ย ย Moโ€™ci and his twin sister Sae were born in Ponce, Puerto Rico to their mother; Romai Yin, and their father; Alvero Ryn. From a young age, they rarely saw their father until he ultimately disappeared when they were about 6 years old. As they grew older, their uncle(on their fathers side); Akio Underville took them under his wing as he had deep romantic feelings for their mother: of which were never reciprocated. Soon after their 8th birthday, Akio moved back to his home in France. Growing up, Sae and Moโ€™ci always stuck together and protected eachother, rarely allowing outsiders befriend them. As they became older, Sae picked up unique cooking and drink mixing qualities seeing as they lived near a resort, And as for Mo'ci he picked up better social skills and catering than his sister allowing for him to waiter and take orders for the people of the resort making money to help out his sister with for wellness and lively hood . When they were 17, their mother passed away and Akio moved from his home in France to Seoul, Korea taking the twins with him, where they live now.

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Mo'ci Mun Underville

๐€๐†๐„?: 22

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ)

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?:ย 007 982 521

Edited by Moci Mun Underville
  • Like 4