If you have discord, what is your tag?  
MariBean#0104

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
Any bans/warnings?
No
List any past/current applications.
None
What is your motivation for joining EMS?
I decided to join EMS because I always wanted to see what EMS is like, while also doing something that is very different and way out of my comfort zone. Growing up, I wanted to pursue nursing as an actual career and to work in a hospital to treat sick children, but I changed career paths after a few years. I also got the motivation to join because a close friend was talking about EMS and decided to give EMS a try. 
State the role you are applying for [Nurse, Doctor, Surgeon, Paramedic, Psychiatrist]
Nurse
List all the departments of EMS and what they do.
Surgeons - They are the ones who specialize in evaluating and treating conditions that may require surgery. They go through with extensive trainings as they are the ones who treat the patients with the major injuries and are put under enormous pressure. During surgery or after,  the lead of surgeon decides on the actions towards the patient and prescribe them medications and also scheduling follow-up appointments after the surgery.
Paramedics - are the ones who are health care professionals who specialize in proving emergency care for any critical and emergent patients. They are sent out into the field to either to treat injured patients on the site or transporting critically injured patients back to the hospital using the ambulance. If a further event, those are first responders and are responsible for stabilizing patients until they can get further assessed and medical care. 
Psychiatrist - they are medical professionals that specialized in the diagnosis, treatment and preventions of metal emotional and behavioural disorder, as they are not qualified to treat major treatments, they are only able to treat minor wounds like small gashes, scrapes or sprained ankles. 
Nurses - They are medical professionals that will conduct physical exams, administer medications, assist surgeons, and many other important tasks that they have to do around the hospital, Most of the nurses will treat any minor injuries like scrapes, sprains, gashes, etc. They are required to stay behind the front desk, both checking people in and out while managing patient logs. 
Doctors - They are the ones who are medical professionals that will contact exams, diagnosing, and treating injuries/diseases 
How active are you?How familiar are you with Detail/Medical RP?
On a scale from 1 to 10 I would say my actively would be around 9, I would be on the sever for like 5-6 hours weekdays and weekend would be longer to 7-8. I have done a lot of detailrp in the past but rarely done a lot of medicalrp, as it's been very new to me, I have touched a bit of medicalrp in the past, when I have to medicalrp a certain situation but overall I do know detail/medicalrp.
Do you acknowledge that at any point you can be demoted or removed if given a valid reason? [Ex: Guidelines, Skipping Trainings, etc.)
Yes I understand 
Signature: 
MariBean

IN-CHARACTER SECTION:

PART 1: Character Apprehension:

Tell us about your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?
Moon physical appearance is a dirty blonde woman with brown eyes, you would see her wearing a lot of pink and white as her everyday wear besides her nurse uniform. She does a lot of variety of hobbies, like photography and painting, you would see her at a local park near her home being drawn into the scenery as she would be sketching her latest works. She also likes to bake, so you would see her enjoying a lovely time baking cookies. 
Explain your character’s outlook on co-workers, personality, and future life.
She is a friendly, hardworking person while she is friendly towards her co-workers, she has this outgoing personality and very much friendly towards anyone she meets/greets. She is very much determine as she always wants to get her work done, in a proper order. Her future outlook would be continuing to meet new people, while also maybe raising her own family. 
Does this character have a criminal past?
No
Background:[Minimum 100 words]
Moon Yu Byrne  was born in the city of South Korea, she only lived with her mother while her father was working in America at a mechanic shop. Before her father moved to America he gave her a paint set, so she can paint a lot of pictures and promises her that once he comes home he would see a painting on a wall for him, she agreed to her father’s idea and started to practice to paint, she would practice till she's gets better at it, so she can show her father, once he comes home. During after school hours, she would spend time practising her painting, while also learning how to draw better, she also started to save up to buy a Camera, so she could take photos, to use as reference photos for her drawings or to hang up in her room. Moon Yu Byrne found out that her father would not be coming back anytime so, she decided to forget about her father and moved on her life, while also continue her studies and passions during High school. As she starts to get older, she always wanted to help others in needed, so she decided to pursue a path into nursing, she took a register program for nursing and did some required courses for her to be able to get into the program, she also did a photography class on the side, so she can do both of the two things she likes, which are photography and nursing. She also was a volunteer nurse at a local clinic and got some experience through there as well. She applied for Residency soon after her graduation and was enjoying her life being a full time nurse at her Residency. 

PART 2: Character Details:

Character’s Full Name: 
Moon Yu Byrne 

Character’s Title: [e.g. Mrs, Mx, Mr, etc]
Miss
Character’s Age: [25+ -70]
Character’s Gender:
F
Character’s Nationality:
Korean
Character’s Marital Status:
Single
PART 3: Academic Details:

Working Experience(s):
Years of Residency:
Academic Degree:
Nursing Administration 
Major (s):
Mental Health Nursing, Medicine 
Minor (s):
Photography, Visual Arts, Biology 
Oath:
As a physician of Seoul, you pledge to practice medicine with humility, honesty, compassion, and integrity. You will provide the best care to the citizens of Seoul, refraining from judgment, the patient’s past, or your own beliefs. 
Yes I understand
Signature: 
Moon Yu Byrne 

Edited by MariBean
  • Like 2