Hospital worker application

SuzamiRP

OOC Information

IGN: SuzamiRP

DIscord: Suzami#6969

Timezone: GMT 8+

Do you have a microphone? Does it work? I have mic but Im a natural voice box broke patient- aka mute 

Any previous bans/warns? If so, list them: none

Describe your activity within the server and forums? 8/10

Any previous applications? if so, list them: None

What role are you applying for?  Psychiarist

What motivates you to join the Hospital in BerlinRP?  For helping more patient out making them have a better healthy or mental healthy

What makes us think you are different compared to the other applicants? Im willing to learn the thing I dont know Im hard working on every single role I had roleplay before.

IC Information

Character’s Name: Kurihana 'July' Chika

Age (25+): was 18 now [If apply sucess I hope she can be 26]

Current Occupation: Hero club's waitress

Nationality: Japanese

Academic Degree: 2 out of 10- I guess

Major(s): (Max. 3)  Mental health and Sociality

Minor(s): (Max. 2)  Math and Biology

Languages Spoken: None

Backstory: (Min. 100 words) Kurihana Chika is a child born in the Chika family in Japan, he has purple eyes like amethyst. Her parents taught her many things, such as piano, business knowledge, which gave her a wealth of knowledge about life ideals. But her parents died when she got it when she was 14 so they couldn't teach her anything more, for herself having lived in Japan for a while, and using what she knew to stay alive, even though she Life is hard, she still has hope for the world, and she treats everyone politely. Later, she heard that the environment in Korea is better than Karakura in Japan, so she decided to fly to Korea with her friends to start a new life.

Extra Notes: I still got lot of stuff I have to learn like rp as a hospital worker I hope I can got accept and learning through the knowledge. I wish to learn more in the furture hoping I have the chance

Edited by SuzamiRP
Fix some problem
  • Like 4

[PENDING]

- Please specify what subjects on the Majors and Minors, which is the Academy side.

- For what role - the roles are Psychiatrist, Nurse, Doctor and Surgeons.

• Like 5

Mochizuu

Medical Director | Vice-Principle

sunshine!!#1923

Albedo Rating and Best Builds | Genshin Impact|Game8

"What a view... How about a quick break so I can sketch this beautiful scenery?"