strafefan

OOC section:

IGN: strafefan

Discord [ex. Peanut#4270]: Strafe#0003

Time zone: EST

Any previous bans/warns?

None

Describe your current level of activity on the server

I'm still waiting for beta to open at the moment. but once it opens i'll be able to be on all day 9 am-10 pm

Do you have access to a microphone?: Yes

Do you have any previous experience with police work?: Yes.

Do you have any experience with CombatRP?: Yes!

What motivates you to apply for SPD?

I would like to join SPD because Seoul is a dangerous place that needs to be cleaned.  I am good with CombatRP and feel I would be a good fit for SPD. I would like to be a help in the community. people deserve justice, and with my immense knowledge, I think I can become an SPD Officer!, earlier when Kenzo was a child. she trained herself, she wanted to be like SPD Officers!

IC information:

Character name: Kenzo Isamu

Character age: 18

Nationality: Japanese

Preferred pronouns: She/her

What motivates your character to join the force?

My character knows how the people of Seoul act. Kenzo wants to put away all the bad people of Seoul. Kenzo feels that if they are on the Police force they could be a good asset! Kenzo is good with people and feels that could be helpful. They want to be helpful in Seoul and feel SPD would be a great way to do so.

Is your character familiar with self-defense?

Yes,  Kenzo is very familiar with self defense! Kenzo knows what to do in tough situations and how to take Down opponents! Combat is a skill my character has and is very good with.

How well does your character work with others? 

My character works very well with others! Kenzo is very good at making friends and would be a great asset to the work place! I feel my character would bring another smiling face to the work place as well as another teammate in work!

Is your character independent or a team player?

Kenzo is a team player!, but she's willing to be independent if she has too.

What makes your character unique?

Kenzo is great with Combat and would be a very good asset to the team! She is very stealthy and knows what to do in tough situations! She can also help other people out of bad situations without harm! Kenzo would be a great asset to the team, as She is very caring and kind. She can also adapt to any given situation! 

Backstory [100+ words]

Kenzo was born in Tokyo, Japan. Once she was born she was placed into childcare and was soon adopted. Her adoptive parents already had a child her age, Yuna. Yuna and Kenzo grew up together and lived a normal life. They grew to be very close and were very happy. When they were 14 their house caught on fire and her parents didn't survive. Kenzo and Yuna lived on their own, During that time Kenzo grew to be more mature. When Kenzo was 15, some criminals kidnapped her and did terrible things to her. They stabbed her in the eye and just left her in the sewers. That event has had a big impact on her and her motives to become a police officer. After that happened to her, she got back to her regular life. Living with Yuna and growing up together. She is now 18 and living normally.

Level of education [Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.]: Highschool Diploma

Scenarios:

If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?

Draw your weapon and demand they drop theirs

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?

I'd respond to the signal by going to the given location.

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how do you react?

Assess the situation and send out a distress signal, find a safe place and hold your position to wait for backup.

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?

Report it immediately, to a supervisor or anyone else higher up.

Edited by strafefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Peanut locked this topic