IGN:

Discord [ex. Peanut#4270]:

Midnight_Rider#5700

Time zone

CET

Any previous bans/warns?

N/A

Describe your current level of activity on the server: 

I can be pretty active as i have nothing else to do and this might be my streaming content as i stream on twitch

Do you have access to a microphone?

Yes i do have acces to a microphone

Do you have any previous experience with police work?

Yes, I do have experience with police work I'm a pretty experienced GTA V Roleplayer I got over 1600 hours and I have done police work there it is the most realistic cop experience I've ever had in any roleplay that includes stuff such as Doing incident reports and a lot more I never had any experience in Minecraft tho but I'm sure it is similar to it and I'm willing to learn some new staff and see how it functions on Minecraft it would be interesting for me and maybe I could share my previous knowledge with other colleagues I used to be S.W.A.T Command and a lot more I got appointed this since I've played multiple MILSIM (Military Simulation Games that go on full Reality) I used to be Sheriff as well as Gang Unit in some servers... I'm not sure what kinda law is applied here but I'm looking forward to learning and experiencing something new 

Do you have any experience with CombatRP?

Yes, I do have experience with  combatrp as i have played on SRP for over two years i have been a part off gangrp for a while ever since i joined the server i myself joined multiple gangs and trained multiple people about combatrp i did own multiple gangs with over 20 people as i own one now which is name anarchy with 30 members that i helped train CombatRP and share my expirience with them their reviews of my training were that they got better understanding on combatrp and other stuff i myself get on to spar for fun if my opponent is doing detaild combat actions i usually do it to depending on the circumstances of the situation.

What motivates you to apply for SPD?
There are many different things that motivate me to apply. The first thing is that I still want to build more roleplay skills and be a part of new experiences. I want to be able to see how it works within the faction and learn from people who have been a part of the faction for a long time. I think it would be fun to see the opposite side of gangRP since of course I've been a part of the gangRP community for a long time. I want to see how the KPD find people who are committing crimes and if it is hard to catch them. Of course, I am aware there are special protocols for different events and I think it would be a good skill to have since it takes some thinking to be able to do something more efficiently and safely

IC information:

Character name:

Miyagi Katayama

Character age:

Nationality:

Japanese

Preferred pronouns:

He/Him

What motivates your character to join the force?

Miyagi served his country for three years as a part of the Koren Special Forces ( ROK ). After he finished his service, he wanted to join the Police Force to continue his family's honor of protecting his country from evil. As a kid, he always wanted to join the police force because his father was a police officer in japan before being transferred to Seul to continue his work. Miyagi always looked up to his father and finished Police Academy in Seoul after completing his service and applied to the forces hoping he would get accepted.

Is your character familiar with self-defense?

Miyagi is familiar with the self-defense he learned many ways to defend himself but one of them is Teukgong Moosool Which is the official martial art practiced by the South Korean Special Forces and one more  Hand to Hand Knife fighting training performed with a lot of skill

How well does your character work with others?

Miyagi is a big team player which makes him really compatible with other people that are willing to do things together and not just go by their own decisions he could easily get used to working with anyone in the force as he worked with unknown people in the military for years and still succeeded in every mission he was sent to.

Is your character independent or a team player?

Miyagi is a big team player as he comes from the military and has learned a lot about Team play while he was on his task with his military member's efficient teamwork with others can result in a big success than would an independent choice

What makes your character unique?

Miyagi was apart of a Military Special Force which makes him trained for any environment in any situation he as well knows a lot of tactics that he could share with his fellow colleagues he could use his Tactics and abilitys in certain situations if requested he is strong and ready for any given task

Backstory [100+ words]

Miygi Katayama was originally born in Japan, and raised by two Japanese parents. Miagi's father was originally a police chief and veteran that was offered a contract to work in South Korea soon after Miagi's birth. The contract payed handsomely, so Miagi's father moved them to South Korea, Yeosu. Two years later, Miagi got a newborn brother by the name of Aizen. Unfortunately, not long after Aizen's was born, their father was stabbed fatally in the field of work. Do to the mother not being able to cover the expenses, they moved the a city called Seoul, and from there were able to make a comfortable living. Their mother will always tell stories of their father, and Miagi always looked up to him deceased father, whereas Aizen never gave it much thought. As they grew up, Aizen starting doing trouble-making things, which caused great strife among them. During high school, the two brothers were always separate, having different goals and acting like total strangers. One day, Aizen's bad path ended up getting him beat up almost lifelessly, but fortunately enough, a cop saved Aizen in time, which caused Aizen to see a better path, and the two brother's now shared a common goal of wanting to do good. Miagi filled his father's boots of starting off in the South Korean military as an officer rank, doing covert operations. Eventually after years, he left the military to fill in the next segment of his father's life and become an officer.

Level of education [Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.]

OTS - Officer Training School ( Military )

Scenarios:

If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?

Miyagi learned in his OTS that emotions are not something that should interfere with his duty which could make him hazetent and die Miyagi would attempt to negotiate while pressing the panic button calling for backup he would use lethal force as quickly as he could to attempt to put the threat down and lock him up in case that doesn't work and armed delinquent got close he would use Lethal force to wound or eliminate the threat

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?

I would get equipment and prepare for anything as it can be any life-endangering situation I would group up with other officers and get out of the station as fast as possible in an attempt to find the officer we would communicate with the officer that is on CCTV to help us find lost officer as I'm aware there are two teams in Seoul so we would separate in two one would go where distress signal was last given and other would be looking for him in case they arent in the same location. 

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how do you react?

I would focus on pressing the panic button before anything  and attempt to put down as many people i can or attempt to run away  if he dosnt try anything it will resoult in him getting hurt anyways so might aswell attempt to put down as many as i can till backup comes  

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?

If the higher up is 

Depending on the severity of the offense, a severe offense like misconduct or abuse of power can be punished by removal from that position. No matter how high of a rank one person is compared to Miagi, he will call out on the misconduct if it is someone like superintendent i would go to city Mayor and report the abuse

Edited by MrArminZ
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • Peanut locked this topic