fourbros KSL Application

IGN(In Game Name): fourbros

What Language are you applying for?: KSL (Korean Sign Language)

How did your character learn the language? (100+ Characters): Judah was born in China. He was adopted by an American foster family. In the first few years he learned English as his primary language. When he graduated Middle School he moved to Japan to attend High School there. He learned Japanese as a second language. So he could communicate with his new friends he made. Throughout his Highschool and College years he studied medicine. When he graduated from College he entered med school where he learned JSL. He used a mixture of videos and flash cards and the help of his friends he eventually picked up JSL. When he graduated from Med school he worked at one of the most famous hospitals in Japan. After a few years he was offered a job at Seoul Hospital. He eventually resigned from the hospital in Japan to work at Seoul. When he arrived in Korea he began to learn Korean. He also wanted to learn KSL as a way to easily communicate with others who where deaf or muted. It took him many months to learn. He struggled by mixing up the signs, making sentences that didn't make sense at all or use the wrong sign. After months of practicing KSL he was able to communicate with KSL easily with others.

How does this benefit your character's roleplay?: I believe it benefits my character's roleplay ability so he can communicate easier with his co-workers and citizens who are mute or deaf. I believe its very important to be able to communicate with everyone in the city to broaden role play experiences with everyone else.

Pending

Thank you for taking the time to apply to have your character know this language but I've chosen to put your application on pending for the following reason:
-You didnt bold any of the questions
Feel free to reapply whenever!