OOC Information

IGN: 

GoddessNature

Discord: 

🌹 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚎𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖🌹#8166

Time zone 

PST

Describe your activity within the server:

I am relatively active but since it hasn’t started again, it would be difficult to say.

Previous warns/bans, if so list them:

I have no warns/bans. I would like to keep it that way and also make sure that this server is a safe environment.

Links to previous applications, if so, list them:

I have no previous applications.

What is your chosen school employee role? (Nurse, Receptionist, Tutor, Janitor,  and teaching assistant)

The role I am applying for is Vice Dean.

Do you acknowledge the rules of the server?

Yes, I acknowledge the rules and will follow them. 

Do you acknowledge being inactive for a certain amount of time will lead to a demotion?

Yes, I understand my inactivity will result in a demotion. 

IC Information

Character Name:

My name is Makenna Bloom Ryu.

Preferred Name:

I would prefer to be called Ms. Bloom by students. Faculty can call me Makenna or Mak if they would like to.

My current age would be 35.

I was born in Dublin, Ireland.

Current Occupation:

I worked at Dublin University as a vice dean for four years and have recently moved to Seoul, Japan.

Provide 3 /Me's of how your character fits into the chosen role.

/Me would smile as she saw all of the students walking into the building with a smile and would be laughing/ talking with their friends. Makenna would then go up to the kids and ask how their day was going.

/Me would walk into her office, slamming her hands on her desk annoyed. She would then get files out and start signing off on paperwork.

/Me looks around at the view around her then goes to the window and would see a fight happening, then she would go to the place of the fight. “This is your first warning, please stop fighting on school grounds”. 

Graduation Year:

Major(s): 

My majors are Psychology, Business and Finance and Mathematics 

Minor(s):

My minors are Musical Theatre Production.

Academic Degree:

I have two PH’Ds from studying in Mathematics and Psychology. 

Backstory:

Makenna Bloom Bishop was born in Scotland in a secret location. She was the oldest out of her siblings and would be the one to care for them since she was 16 years old. Her childhood was different from many others, and she would be looked like a child whose parents never had anything to do with their children but in reality, she was caring for them after her parents had died. That had resulted in her being the head of the family and working as much as she could for family. Makenna has had a lot of experience as being a caretaker and leader within her family and at her jobs that she has had in her lifetime.

Scenarios

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?

The things I would do if a group of students weren’t behaving within school grounds is I would start by giving them a warning and telling them to stop fighting. If the disruption didn’t stop, I would give them another warning and if it keeps on going, I will give them detention.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?

The things I would do if a student wasn’t being respectful or forceful to another student would be I would start off with asking about what the situation/problem was about and then give them a warning if they didn’t listen and keep on fighting. If the fighting didn’t stop, I would call in for another faculty member to help me and possibly give them detention.

What would you do, if another school employee was doing something that's hazardous?

The things I would do if another school employee was doing something hazardous would be I would first off tell my supervisor and tell them what was going on and make sure nothing else would happen. If they repeatedly did so, I would confront them and let them know it wasn’t acceptable and tell my supervisor again.

•  
  •  
  •  
Edited by GoddessSpace

GoddessSpace.gif

DENIED

I have to announce that your application is denied due to lack of uniqueness, character design, and background history. Feel free to apply again after 30 days.

MOE.
possum#0006 for any questions.

kitty cat meow ฅ₍^⸝⸝> ·̫ <⸝⸝ ^₎ฅ

• jessu locked this topic