In-Character Higher-Up roles

Tropper

I think that positions IC such as dean, vice-dean, etc., should be staff managed. This is mainly because of trust, and such a severe and demanding role needs someone known to handle something like this. Staff are also much less likely to make mistakes when roleplaying and are known to abide by the rules and regulations set into place. I do not think these roles should be something you can apply for.

The only way to obtain a role such as these ones should be by earning a great reputation and show and prove that you can uphold responsibility.

Edited by Tropper
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Our community has essentially just started, roles are given out by reputation as is already, if you are known by any of the staff (including Taco, me and Bradley) you will be given a role.

If you are new to us and seem like you are a good fit, we will give someone a try. I don't wish to limit any roles too staff only, If any rules or anything biased is happening, I will try to step in and fix it or demote the person.

This is bound to happen no matter what, but I wish not to fix it by just having staff bound too these roles.

• Like 3

I think I do a great job as Dean … side eye side eye

but anyway, Although I see your point. It already ruins the chance and ruins the servers upholding of it being community based. A lot of people that join slrp, are mainly srp players which most agree that they hated (and I do aswell) how much roles were just given to staff.

if you feel like someone is abusing their position as a “High-Role” (Even though all factions are lead by a government worker (L.T) or Staff member already) then you should report them to their Faction Leads. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1