fallengrace_'s Adult App. 2.0

Adult Application

IGN: 

fallengrace_

RP Name: 

Jang Su Yong

Character backstory and description:

(214)

Jang Yong was born and raised in Seoul, Korea, living with his parents in their house. At the time he was small, had his natural black hair, a cute chubby face, and a small tan forming from his hours working. He helped around the house or stayed in his room, not having much of a social life even with family. He grew up as the youngest son in his family so Having been bullied by his brothers and pushed over by his sisters, he grew timid. Having been a shy child, didn't really do much for most of his childhood. He occasionally joined a couple school clubs that his friends joined but ended up leaving. He didn’t put himself out there until later years, gaining confidence over time, peeking in his early high school years. As time went on as he did gain the confidence back, it came with a change. He had dyed his hair multiple colors (that the school allowed) got new piercings in his ears, as well as losing his baby chub. He left behind his siblings abuse as they grew up and left the house he finally started regaining his confidence he lost as a child. After high school he attended college for 4 years to get a bachelor's degree in accounting and business, his confidence and ego boosting even more. He changed his look one more time in college to blue hair, keeping it short and freshly cut. He was still tan and had a confident blue gaze. He had a fit body, when he had the time to work out he would, but still skinny. He kept this look and this is a general idea on how he looks now. He moved away from his family then and left them behind, making his own life far away from his parents and siblings. He found a city after traveling for a couple years and decided to stay and eventually got inspired by his degree to try and work his way to start his own business…

((Once again will probably be off a little because I'm on my phone, will fix once I get home

Pending

Thank you for taking the time to apply to have your character become an adult, but I've chosen to put your application onpending for the following reason:
-You didn’t hold any of the questions, you need to bold the questions 
Feel free to reapply whenever!